Thursday, April 5, 2018

Easter Over?

Well that seems to have passed my by......

So much printing done I didn't really notice Easter even happening...but my Easter Tree has to be done every year....even just to bring a little colour and cheer....I think the duck liked it!!! and amazingly enough my cat avoided
 This is the card that I made this year.  I always try and aim to make a specific card...but as usual only decided to at the 11th hour. Each time it seems its using a new medium and I chose this one to work on and add Chine Colle Easter Eggs.  The front eggs is gold chocolate foil which worked great.
I rather love it....


So many prints ....many are complete but many will have a further life.  Got lots of ideas.

Watch this space

Bx

1 comment:

  1. Everything worked fine for me with ProduKey when I used it in Windows 10 and Windows 8.Search more at this: microsoft office 2016 product key

    ReplyDelete